- You must be at least 18 years of age or older by 2 September 2012.
- If selected, your commitment is for a term of one year.
- Dancers are required to audition each year for their place on the Scottish Rockettes Pro-Dance Team.
GAMES AND EVENTS
- The Glasgow Rocks have 20+ home games between the months of October and April attendance at these games is mandatory.
- Further commitment will be required for events such as Scottish International Football matches, Charity & Promotional Events etc. again attendance at these events is mandatory.
- Dancers must be at events at least 1 hour prior to event starting.
- Photographs taken throughout the season are the property of the Rockettes and can be used without the permission of the dancer.
- Basic Uniforms & Promotional outfits are provided.
- Dancers are responsible for maintaining the uniforms.
- Uniforms and Promotional outfits must be kept clean at all times. The dancer must pay for any articles lost or damaged.
- All uniform, pom poms etc must be returned before the next season's auditions.
- For safety reasons, with the exception of small stud earrings and approved wedding rings, no jewellery is to be worn with the uniform.
- No piece of the uniform may be worn at any time other than official Rockettes events.
- Drinking alcohol or smoking is strictly forbidden while in uniform.
- The squad will have 3 rehearsals per week. Extra rehearsals may be added in preparation for large events. You are expected to attend all mandatory rehearsals if not you will not be allowed to dance at the next game.
- The main rehearsals will be on a Tuesday night, Friday night, and Sunday early evening.
- Any squad member missing a rehearsal prior to an event will not be allowed to perform at the event.
- Any squad member missing two performances without justification may be subject to dismissal from the squad.
- CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FEEL THEY CAN KEEP TO THE REHEARSAL SCHEDULE SHOULD NOT CONTEMPLATE AUDITIONING FOR THIS SQUAD.
- Dancers are paid per game and an agreed hourly rate for promotional work.
- There is no pay schedule for rehearsals.
- An agreed number of tickets for Glasgow Rocks home games will be issued to each dancer per season.
- You must respect fellow squad members and participate in teamwork.
- Bitchiness will not be tolerated in this squad this will lead to immediate dismissal. If you are in any way unhappy then please discuss the problem with your manager Carole Anne Deeney who will try to rectify your problem this can be kept confidential if requested.
- You must be sincere, honest and dependable.
- You must always have a positive attitude and always portray a professional image.
- You must be enthusiastic about the success of other squad members and not just your own.
- You MUST be determined and always strive for self-improvement.
- You must be willing help other squad members not criticise them.